Finance / 12/02/2014
2013 annual results : a significant growth in the second half
2013 annual results show significant growth in the second half of the year.
- Total sales up 5.0%1 to €18.03 billion;
- Operating income of €538 million (3.0% of total sales);
- Net income of €88 million, or 82 euro cents per share;
- Net cash flow of €144 million, exceeding the target;
- Net financial debt of €1.52 billion, down €290 million.
Second half 2013
- Total sales up 6.1% to €8.76 billion;
- Operating income of €282 million (3.2% of total sales);
- Net income of €53 million.
Yann Delabrière, Chairman and CEO of Faurecia, stated: “In 2013, Faurecia achieved a solid sales increase, driven in particular by remarkable growth in Asia, where sales rose more than 20% for the seventh year in a row. Faurecia accelerated its technological leadership in all of its Business Groups. The action plans to focus on cash generation, have brought results: the Group generated a net cash flow of €144 million, above its objectives, and debt has been reduced by €290 million. Faurecia has thus significantly strengthened its financial position.”
- 2013 annual results press release
- 2013 annual results report
- 2013 annual results presentation and objectives for 2014
Sur le même thème
Finance / 21/07/2017Strong performance in the first half of the year, while building momentum on strategic priorities. Upgraded guidance for the full year+
Strategy, Finance / 27/06/2017
Faurecia Investor Day demonstrates strong profitable growth of its Clean Mobility Business driven by innovation and breakthrough technologiesAt its Investor Day held on 27 June in London, Faurecia focused on Sustainable Mobility+