Finance / 24/07/2015
Faurecia announces strong 2015 interim results
Total sales up 12.6% to €10.51 billion; organic growth of 6.3% :
- Operating income of €424 million, up 40%, representing 4.0% of total sales, compared with 3.2% in 2014;
- Net income of €157 million, up 96%;
- Net cash flow of €310 million;
- Net financial debt of €1.13 billion, down €258 million;
- H2 2015 operating margin between 4.5% and 5.0%; net cash flow 2015 above € 200 million.
Yann Delabrière, Chairman and CEO of Faurecia stated: "Faurecia posted solid sales growth in the first half of 2015, driven in particular by strong organic growth in sales in Europe and in North America, clearly outperforming automotive production in both regions. Faurecia also significantly improved profitability, with operating income up 40% and net income up 96%. All Faurecia Business Groups achieved growth in sales and profitability. As a result, in the second half of 2015, six months ahead of schedule, Faurecia will meet its 2016 operating margin target of between 4.5% and 5.0%. I would like to thank all Group employees for their contribution to this excellent performance."
Finance / 21/07/2017Strong performance in the first half of the year, while building momentum on strategic priorities. Upgraded guidance for the full year+
Strategy, Finance / 27/06/2017
Faurecia Investor Day demonstrates strong profitable growth of its Clean Mobility Business driven by innovation and breakthrough technologiesAt its Investor Day held on 27 June in London, Faurecia focused on Sustainable Mobility+