Technology / 01/09/2015
Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) - Press Center
Faurecia will be focusing its exhibits around a central theme that drives its innovation strategy: Driving Well-Being.
Driving Well-Being is Faurecia’s customer promise: bringing the technologies that will create value for automakers and delivering tangible user benefits for consumers. Faurecia is driving well-being through innovations for sustainable mobility and an enhanced life-on-board.
During this reference biennial automotive exhibition, Faurecia will be showcasing its innovative solutions and products in its four core activities. Highlights include:
- The Intuition demonstrator will showcase an array of both functional and decorative technologies: natural and sustainable materials, new functional aluminum surfaces, as well as decorative air-vents and functional lighting. It highlights Faurecia’s vision of the fusion of displays and controls with surfaces: two high-resolution 8.4 inch ultra-HD AMOLED screens including one with black-panel effect, a TFT black-panel ruler-thin passenger display, advanced nomadic device connectivity (NFC, MirrorLink) and Qi wireless charging. It also embeds a first flavor of what a more-autonomous vehicle interior would look like, with a rotating and sliding center console, automatic driver seat adjustment to relax position, when in partial hands-free driving mode;
- The Active WellnessTM seat will analyze the occupant’s biometric parameters and offer appropriate measures to make driving a healthier experience;
- The Exhaust Heat Power Generation (EHPG) system crowns years of advanced research to transform exhaust heat into power for trucks and hybrid vehicles alike, so improving fuel economy and reducing CO2 emissions;
- The Urban Liftgate demonstrator shows the wealth of possibilities offered to upgrade and personalize the backs of vehicles, from roof to bumpers: decoration technologies such as backlighting, textured paint, laser marking and visible composites. The demonstrator also features an innovative sliding liftgate, made of lightweight composite materials.
Come meet us on our 500 m² booth B12 in Hall 5.1!
- Read the press release
- Lire le communiqué de presse complet (FR)
- Read the press release (German)
- Read the press kit
- Lire le dossier de presse
- Read the press kit (German)
- Press release - Active wellness IAA (German)
- Press release - Active wellnessBio Garden IAA (German)
- Press release - EHPG IAA (German)
- Press release - Urban Liftgate IAA (German)
- Press release - Active wellness IAA
- Press release - Bio Garden IAA
- Press release - EHPG IAA
- Press release - Urban Liftgate IAA
- Lire le communiqué de presse - Active Wellness IAA
- Lire le communiqué de presse - Bio Garden IAA
- Lire le communiqué de presse - EHPG IAA
- Lire le communiqué de presse - Urban Liftgate IAA
Technology / 06/09/2017At the 2017 International Auto Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Germany, Faurecia will demonstrate how it is accelerating new and disruptive technologies in its two strategic areas of focus – Sustainable Mobility and Smart Life on Board.+
Strategy, Technology / 26/06/2017Faurecia has won a contract to retrofit 20,000 Seoul buses and commercial vehicles using its Amminex technology.+