Technology / 04/03/2014
Geneva Motor Show: Vehicles equipped by Faurecia you don't want to miss!
Calling all automobile fans! Here is our list of 15 absolutely must-see vehicles, from entry-level to premium, on show at this year’s Geneva Motor Show. All vehicles, which can be seen at the Palexpo from March 4 to 16, 2014, feature an array of Faurecia innovations:
- (1) S1, the sport version of the Audi A1: front and rear bumpers, front-end assembly, complete seats including seat structures, mechanisms and integrated headrests, emissions control systems.
- TT, third generation of the sporty compact: front seat structures and mechanisms.
- (2) Series 2 Coupe, first appearance: emissions control systems, including welded exhaust manifold and close-coupled catalyst for the 4-cylinder 2L turbo gasoline engine (181 hp).
- (3) Series 2 Active Tourer, all-new MPV in the segment: complete seats including seat structures, mechanisms and foams, interior aluminum decor.
- (4) Series 4 Gran Coupe, a new four-door coupe: interior aluminum decor.
- (5) C4 Cactus, the essential automobile: front and rear seat structures including mechanisms, front bumpers with TPU protectors, emissions control systems that meet the requirements of the Euro 6.1 standard, including the SCR NOx reduction system for the diesel version, interior soundproofing.
- (6) DS 5 LS, sedan for China: front seat structures and mechanisms, instrument panel utilizing "in-mold pigmentation" technology, center console, door panels and emissions control systems.
- (7) Class S Coupe, outstanding four-passenger coupe: instrument panel, door panels, center console, emissions control systems including AMG versions, front and rear bumpers and rocker panels.
- (8) Qashqai, all new crossover: front seat structures and mechanisms, emissions control systems, injection-molded soundproofing components;
- (9) X-Trail; world premiere of the 3rd generation: complete seats, front seat structures and mechanisms, emissions control systems, injection-molded soundproofing components.
- (10) 308 SW, station wagon version of the "2014 Car of the Year": instrument panel and decorative inserts, with RALF, an innovative foam and fabric airbag cover, center console and door panels integrating NAFILean (natural fibers), interior soundproofing, complete seats including mechanisms, foams and covers, emissions control systems that meet the requirements of Euro 6.1, including the SCR NOx reduction system for the diesel versions, rear bumpers.
- (11) Twingo, third generation: emissions control systems.
Trilogy: Citroën, Peugeot, Toyota
- (12) C1: emissions control systems, instrument panel and interior soundproofing.
- (13) 108: emissions control systems, instrument panel and interior soundproofing.
- Aygo: instrument panel and interior soundproofing.
Sur le même thème
Technology / 06/09/2017At the 2017 International Auto Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Germany, Faurecia will demonstrate how it is accelerating new and disruptive technologies in its two strategic areas of focus – Sustainable Mobility and Smart Life on Board.+
Strategy, Technology / 26/06/2017Faurecia has won a contract to retrofit 20,000 Seoul buses and commercial vehicles using its Amminex technology.+