2017 guidance confirms 2018 objectives
- 2016 total sales of €18.71 billion; organic growth of 2.6%
- Value-added sales of €15.61 billion; organic growth of 4.3%
- Operating income of €970 million, up 17%, representing 5.2% of total sales or 6.2% of value-added sales up 80 bp
- Net income of €638 million, up 72%
- Net cash flow of €459 million, up 52%
- Order intake (2014-2016) at €53bn, up €6bn
- Proposed dividend of €90 cents up 38% versus €65 cents paid in 2016
The fiscal 2016 accounts have been approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on February 08, 2017, under the Chairmanship of Yann Delabrière. The consolidated accounts for fiscal 2016 have been audited and the auditor’s report is about to be issued.
Patrick Koller, CEO of Faurecia declared: "Faurecia’s robust profitability in 2016 of 6.2%, an increase of 80 bp, was driven by a strong industrial performance in all regions and an impressive contribution from Asia. Our order intake of €53 billion is up €6 billion, showing solid future growth which allows us to fully confirm our 2018 targets. After the disposal of Automotive Exteriors, the Group is now fully focused on its two strategic priorities: Sustainable mobility and Smart life on board. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Faurecians for their 2016 contribution."
Please read below the full press release.