- Total sales are up 7.3% to €17.36 billion;
- Operating income is at €514 million (3.0% of sales);
- Net income is at €142 million, or €1.27 per share;
- Net financial debt is at €1.81 billion.
Second half 2012
- Total sales up 7.0% to €8.60 billion;
- Operating income of €211 million (2.5% of sales);
- Net income of €22 million.
Yann Delabrière, Chairman and CEO stated: “In 2012, Faurecia continued to show strong growth in particularin North America with an increase in sales of 41% and in Asia with an increase of 24%. We accelerated the geographical re-balancing of sales as well as the diversification of the customer base. We continue to have a very strong commercial momentum as demonstrated by the record order intake of 17.8 billion euros. The action plans we have underway to offset the ongoing drop in European vehicle production and focus on cash generation will enable us to see an improvement in our performance in 2013.”
> Read the press release
> Read the financial presentation
> Read the financial report
> Listen the webcast recording