Faurecia hosts a virtual recruitment fair - nearly 300 French international internship programs, work-study and internship opportunities
Faurecia, one of the world’s leading automotive technology companies, is organizing a virtual recruitment fair from 23 to 27 November 2020.
Hosted on a digital platform, several stands dedicated to work-study, French international internship programs (VIE) and internship opportunities will be available to students from more than 40 French and European top universities. Nearly 300 job offers in France and abroad will be open, covering a wide range of profiles including research and development, sales, human resources and finance.
Faurecia experts will offer students who want to find out more about the Group’s opportunities and workplace culture a series of virtual conferences:
- Monday 23 November from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, opening of the recruitment forum by Jean-Pierre Sounillac, Executive Vice President in charge of Human Resources at Faurecia, followed by a CV workshop with Falak Amrani Elliot, Talent Acquisition Manager France
- Tuesday 24 November from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, presentation of Faurecia's different business activities by Olivier Moral, Group Customer Strategy Sales & Program
- Wednesday 25 from 12:00 to 13:00, diversity, talent development and professional training by David Jestaz, Vice-President of Faurecia University and HR transformation
- Thursday 26 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, finance jobs in the automotive industry with Caroline Connan, Group Internal Control Director
- And finally, on Friday 27th from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, Sébastien Royer's testimony on new innovation processes for Sustainable Mobility.
Faurecia made a commitment last summer to maintain the recruitment of more than 1,000 apprentices, students and recent graduates in France. This crucial commitment echoes our convictions to offer solutions to future generations despite the current crisis. Furthermore, we are delighted to be able to count on new dynamic forces that will enable us to imagine tomorrow's mobility together.