Faurecia’s combined general meeting of June 1, 2022: All resolutions adopted
Evolution in the composition of the Board of Directors
Shareholders approved the following resolutions:
- Ratification of the cooptation of Judy Curran as independent Board member for the remaining term of her predecessor, ie until the 2024 Combined General Meeting.
- Nomination of Dr Jürgen Behrend as non-independent Board member, representing the Hueck and Roepke Family pool (Faurecia’s main shareholder with a shareholding of 8,95%) for a period of four years.
Following this meeting, Faurecia’s Board of Directors is comprised of 14 members, of whom 75% are independent and 42% women (excluding employee representatives).
New perspectives following the acquisition of a controlling interest of 81,59% in HELLA
During this General Meeting, Patrick Koller, Chief Executive Officer, and Michel Favre, Chief Financial Officer, commented on the 2021 results and presented to shareholders the Company’s new perspectives, following the acquisition of a controlling interest of 81,59% in HELLA, which has been consolidated into Faurecia’s financial reporting since 1st February 2022.
The combination of Faurecia and HELLA, as FORVIA, has created the world’s seventh largest automotive technology supplier, equipped with a portfolio of advanced technologies and aligned with key automotive industry megatrends. FORVIA’s strategy and objectives, in parallel with the potential synergies from this combination, were also detailed.
This first shareholders’ meeting since the acquisition of a controlling interest in HELLA marks a foundational step for our Group. I would like to thank all our shareholders, including those who have joined us, for their support which has resulted in the approval of all our resolutions. This vote of confidence reaffirms the Company’s mission to shape safe, sustainable, advanced and customized mobility.
The full broadcast of the meeting, the presentation shown and the results of votes on the resolutions are available on Faurecia's website: https://www.faurecia.com/en/investors/shareholders/shareholders-meetings
- 25 July 2022: announcement of H1 results 2022 (before market opening)
- 21 October 2022: announcement of Q3 sales 2022 (before market opening)
- 3 and 4 November 2022: Capital Markets Day and Sustainability Day