Finance / 12/02/2015
Faurecia 2014 annual results show strong growth
- Total sales up 5.5%* at €18.83 billion;
- Operating income of €673 million, up 25%, representing 3.6% of total sales, compared with 3.0% in 2013;
- Net income of €166 million, up 89%;
- Net cash flow of €216 million;
- Net financial debt of €1.39 billion, down €131 million.
Second half 2014
- Total sales up 7.1%*, at €9.5 billion;
- Operating income of €363 million, up 29%, representing 3.8% of total sales, compared with 3.2% in 2013;
- Net cash flow of €39 million.
Yann Delabrière, Chairman and CEO of Faurecia commented:
"In 2014, Faurecia achieved a solid sales increase, mainly driven by outstanding growth in China, where sales rose by over 20% for the sixth consecutive year, and in Europe, where growth stood at 7%, much higher than the growth of automotive production. Faurecia accelerated its technological leadership in all of its Business Groups, with first orders for new technologies in emissions control for commercial vehicles, energy recovery and composite tailgates. Faurecia is well on the way to meeting its targets for 2016. I would like to thank the Group’s entire workforce for their contribution to our performance."
- 2014 Financial presentation and 2015 Objectives
- 2014 Activity report
- Read the press release (EN)
- Read the press release (FR)
- Read the press release (GER)
Finance / 26/07/2016During the first half of 2016, Faurecia showed a strong improvement of its profitability.+
Finance, Corporate / 11/07/2016The European Commission has now approved the sale of Faurecia Automotive Exteriors to Plastic Omnium, subject to a commitment from Plastic Omnium to divest all of the bumper business in France and a site in Spain as well as the Front End Module business in Germany.+