Technology / 20/04/2015
Faurecia at the 2015 Shanghai Auto Show
Every other year, the Auto Shanghai 2015 is the place to be for the world’s automotive industry. This year, the auto show will be the showcase for major new vehicle launches from both international and Chinese brands in the world’s largest automobile market.
Auto Shanghai 2015 is the opportunity for Faurecia to display its latest innovations for the Chinese automotive market.
This year, the Faurecia exhibits will feature on Driving Wellb-Being with a focus on two key areas: Sustainable Mobility (in particular lightweight technologies and air quality) and enhanced life on board (personalized comfort, perceived harmony and intuitive connectivity).
To highlight just a few:
- The “Less is More” demonstrator showcases the Group’s efforts in lightweighting
- The Air Purifier System is the industry’s first in-car air purification system;
- The world’s first Gasoline Particulate Filter delivers even cleaner gasoline emissions;
- The ASDS is the world’s most effective system to eliminate nitrogen oxides from commercial vehicle Diesel engines;
- The Active WellnessTM seat promises to take care of passengers’ Well-Being.
Read the Faurecia @ Auto Shanghai 2015 press kit and our press releases on our technology news.
Stay tuned for more articles and videos on Faurecia at the 2015 Shanghai Auto Show
- Faurecia at Auto Shanghai 2015 press kit
- Faurecia at Auto Shanghai 2015 press release
- "First Gasoline Particulate Filter" press release
- "Active Wellness car seat by Faurecia" press release
- "ASDS technology proves its performance" press release
Sur le même thème
Technology / 06/09/2017At the 2017 International Auto Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Germany, Faurecia will demonstrate how it is accelerating new and disruptive technologies in its two strategic areas of focus – Sustainable Mobility and Smart Life on Board.+
Strategy, Technology / 26/06/2017Faurecia has won a contract to retrofit 20,000 Seoul buses and commercial vehicles using its Amminex technology.+