Strategy / 25/11/2013
Investor Day 2013
In 2016, the Group targets over 21 billion euros of total sales, an operating margin of between 4.5 and 5.0% of total sales (depending on European production levels), and a net cash flow of 300 million euros.
Faurecia is completing a period of transformation after the integration of some significant acquisitions (Emcon Technologies, Plastal and Saline), major growth in North America to become the 5th largest automotive supplier in the region and rapid expansion in Asia and particularly in China. From 2014 onwards, Faurecia will pursue controlled growth thanks to its strategy of selective resource allocation.
Faurecia’s future growth strategy is based on the major trends of the automotive market which are favorable for the Group: the acceleration in technology, in particular for vehicles with reduced fuel consumption and tighter emissions control, the rapid growth of the automotive market in Asia and the dominance of global platforms.
- Access the webcast recording
- Read the press release (in english)
- Read the press release (in japanese)
- Read the press release (in french)
- Presentation 1 - Introduction (in english)
- Presentation 2 - Faurecia Interior Systems (in english)
- Presentation 3 - Faurecia Automotive Exteriors (in english)
- Presentation 4 - Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies (in english)
- Presentation 5 - Faurecia Automotive Seating (in english)
- Presentation 6 - Financial strategy and targets (in english)
- Presentation 7 - Strategy overview
Sur le même thème
Strategy / 19/07/2017Faurecia announced today that it had taken a majority share in the Chinese company Jiangxi Coagent Electronics for a total investment of 1.45 billion RMB (193 million euros).+
Strategy / 04/07/2017
Faurecia signs a new joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Corporation and expands partnership to Faurecia Clean MobilityFaurecia today signed a joint venture agreement for its Clean Mobility business with Dongfeng Motor Parts & Components Group CO., Ltd in Wuhan.+