Corporate Social Responsibility
Faurecia is committed to growth founded on socially responsible actions and behaviors in all countries in which it operates and in all fields of its business.
We adhere to:
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
- The International Labour Organization’s (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work,
- The Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work,
- The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development,
- The United Nations Convention Against Corruption.
These commitments are set out in Faurecia’s Code of Ethics which defines the Rules of Business Conduct that must be applied to day-to-day interactions both internally and with outside parties. Each individual at every level of the organization must know and comply with these principles in all circumstances.
With the ambition to become CO2 neutral by 2030, Faurecia strives to continually reduce its environmental impact and expects its suppliers to support a sustainable approach in the design, development and production of solutions for a vehicle’s life cycle.
Consult our Code of Conduct – Sourcing and Supply-Chain to learn about the CSR requirements for Faurecia suppliers.